BCANDS 2017 Gathering Vendor / Exhibitor Information and Registration
*The Vendor / Exhibitor Information and Registration page is currently under development. Please look around and check back often for updates.
Welcome to the 2017 Gathering - Vendor / Exhibitor Registration Page
On this page you will find relevant information about registering as a Vendor / Exhibitor for the 2017 Gathering and the link below that will take you the on-line Vendor / Exhibitor registration form.
Vendor / Exhibitors Registered for the 2017 Gathering
*The following is an informational list of Vendors / Exhibitors who have registered on-line for the 2017 Gathering and given their consent to have their organization / services listed as a 2017 Gathering Vendor / Exhibitor on this site. This list may not reflect the total Vendor / Exhibitors present at the 2017 Gathering. BCANDS will try to maintain this list as accurately as able, however cannot concretely confirm attendance at the 2017 Gathering by the Vendor / Exhibitors listed due to cancellations or no-shows. Thank you for understanding.
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists - BC Region (CAOT-BC)
British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society (BCANDS)
BCANDS 2017 Gathering - Vendor / Exhibitor Registration Fees
*The BCANDS 2017 Gathering is currently under development, please check back often for updates and final Vendor / Exhibitor registration costs.
Vendor / Exhibitor registration is only available for the entire 2017 Gathering only.
Vendor / Exhibitor Registration for 2017 Gathering Vendor / Exhibitor Registration Costs
– Not-for-profit registration - Full 2017 Gathering (November 28th, 29th and 30th) To be Determined
– For-profit registration - Full 2017 Gathering (November 28th, 29th and 30th) To be Determined
* Please note: BCANDS will attempt to keep the Vendor / Exhibitor registration costs as low as we are able while ensuring our costs and expenses related to the 2017 Gathering are covered.
As a not-for profit Society we unfortunately do not have the resources to provide free or further discounted Vendor / Exhibitor registrations.
Thank you for your understanding
Once your registration and payment are received, as a 2017 Gathering Vendor / Exhibitor you will:
– Be provided Vendor / Exhibitor table and space to promote your services / organization
- Have your organization listed on the 2017 Gathering website and final Gathering Schedule
– Have access to all Gathering sessions;
– Have access to meal and refreshment breaks provided during the Gathering;
– Have access to other Vendor / Exhibitor informational tables;
- Have access to Gathering Delegates
- Be able to attend evening networking events and entertainment during the Gathering.
To register as a Vendor / Exhibitor for the BCANDS 2017 Gathering, please click on the image below.
Vendor / Exhibitor Registration is for one person only. If you wish to have additional persons at your Vendor / Exhibitor table please have them register through the Delegate registration link.
Want to keep up-to-date on all the Gathering happenings? Follow the Gathering on Twitter (click the icon below)
*Please note: All Vendors / Exhibitors are solely responsible for all expenses incurred that are not included under their registration fees.
Vendor / Exhibitor expenses not covered under the Gathering registration fees include, but are not limited to:
– Travel to and from the 2017 Gathering, including costs for public transportation and vehicle rentals;
– Hotel rooms and incidentals;
– Meals and refreshments not included the 2017 Gathering Vendor / Exhibitor registration fees;
– Internet, IT, and other trade show / Vendor / Exhibitor related amenities that may be requested at the Conference Centre;
– All other expenses.
* Gathering Vendors / Exhibitors are solely responsible for all personal belongings and valuables. The British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society (BCANDS) is not responsible for replacing lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings and valuables for any person, organization or their agents while in attendance at the 2017 Gathering.
To help ensure that an enjoyable event if had by all, we would request that fragrances, perfumes, colognes etc. not be worn during the 2017 Gathering.
Thank you for your understanding!
email@example.com (250) 381 - 7303 / Toll Free: 1 888-815-5511